Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jasmine.

Yay it's October! I seriously love the fall. There's something about it that's just...comfortable. Yes, school is starting to pick up and is getting stressful sometimes, but there are just those days in the fall that make you happy to breathe. And if you hate fall, well too bad. I loooooove it. Reminds me of cross - country a lot. I miss running. I don't think I'd want to run here at TCNJ but high school was great. And if any of you out there are cross - country runners, you'll know exactly what I mean when I say that some days you just go outside and smell race day. Makes me happy.

Anyways, I went for a run today. My usual is two miles but for some reason I decided to go out for four when I got back from class. I absolutely did not regret it. I miss those long run days. It really just makes you relax. silly. So after my run I rewarded myself with an iced caramel mach at the lib cafe with meal equiv. #7dollaholla

Finally got my stuff together and showered and headed to the library for loads of fun. And fun was had. I got ahead for some classes (computer science) and I'm dragging a little reading in others(...Global Women Writers *cough*). It's alright. My motto for school work has always been "It'll get done." Mostly because it always does. No matter how much work I have I always manage to get it done and I just have to take it one subject at a time. That's really all you can do, so...it'll get done.

There is this amazing website called rainymood.com that plays rain and thunder and sometimes you hear birds too. I give it total credit for my productive library sessions. It helps me focus without words to focus on. Like classical music...except who doesn't love a little rain?

So eventually I was STARVING (surprise!) and got dinner with Dan and Deanna. Now we are in the process of helping Dee with her logic homework. E.Z. I gave up and decided to get working on my Disney pic of the day:

Disney Pic of the Day #3:


Dan picked it out. I'm not quite sure what she's holding but I just look up a picture online and draw what I see. UGH. I want to work in Disney so. bad. I would die. Tomorrow's pic will be better. Any suggestions?

So now here I am after a nice day listening to Kings of Leon. I've been on a streak lately. Obsessed with the new album. love. Looking into all kinds of new music though. Aly gave me a HUGE list of songs to download once and I've barely got through any of it. It's all on post - its. they. are. everywhere. I'm also going to go through old songs. Laura showed me this song on a Colleen's Corner (Miranda Sings) YouTube video one day over the weekend and I can't get it out of my head. It's great.



Whitney Houston. Gotta love her.


Well, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment