TwizzlersTwizzlersTwizzlers. never.again. Oh TCNJ, what a great time. I swear all that you need here are great friends and it's almost a guarantee that you will have fun. And OH did we have fun....
So after quite the night, Aly and I got up and got ready for my 10 am class. Packed everything up and headed out to the car. GET THIS. I thought that I lost $30 yesterday and was rullll sad about it, because I wouldn't be able to go and buy food and go to the diner and fat shack and all that craziness. (uhh yeah, of course I want food....surprised?!). ONLY TO FIND THE MONEY BY THE CAR. made. my. day. So after jumping up and down and Aly telling me to get in the car because I would be late she dropped me off outside of my class and I made it right on time. Things were seriously looking up today.
After my CS class I went to the lib cafe for meal equiv. Definitely a smoothie kinda day. I went with stawberry-mango. Perfect choice. So I went to Anthropology next which wasn't so bad. We talked about relationships in a culture. There are more than you think. Questions asked were things like: How do you identify with people who are not your family? How do you represent yourself as part of a relationship with anyone? What kind of material evidence is left behind in relationships? And stuff like that. Kinda cool.
Global Women Writers was painful. ugh. "Going off of that..." UGH. I thought I'd love this class...but it's just a lot of reading really. I could rant forever.
Finally freed from that class I made a stop at the bookstore. Got ANOTHER book for the WGS class (that's seven!!) and grabbed a couple of drawing pencils. I was really excited about it. So I got some fries from the stud and met Dan and Deanna back in the room. After nearly falling a couple of times off of the dressers, desks and beds, we got the lights up in the room. Makes it so cozy. Laaaaaaaave it.
So eventually Dan had to go to class, Deanna decided it was nap time and I finished my homework. Then I tried to read my book a bit but decided that a chat with Heather was better. Love those. I eventually got hungry and jumped on Deanna to wake her up. She was confused. So we went to go eat and had an especially awkward time. usual.
To end the day I drew a Disney Pic of the Day while watching Friends. Today was Lady and the Tramp. I don't know why but I'm loving this idea. And the pencils. love the pencils.
Here it is, Disney Pic of the Day #2:
Well, that's life.
Global Women Writers was painful. ugh. "Going off of that..." UGH. I thought I'd love this class...but it's just a lot of reading really. I could rant forever.
Finally freed from that class I made a stop at the bookstore. Got ANOTHER book for the WGS class (that's seven!!) and grabbed a couple of drawing pencils. I was really excited about it. So I got some fries from the stud and met Dan and Deanna back in the room. After nearly falling a couple of times off of the dressers, desks and beds, we got the lights up in the room. Makes it so cozy. Laaaaaaaave it.
Oh yeah...this happened too.
So eventually Dan had to go to class, Deanna decided it was nap time and I finished my homework. Then I tried to read my book a bit but decided that a chat with Heather was better. Love those. I eventually got hungry and jumped on Deanna to wake her up. She was confused. So we went to go eat and had an especially awkward time. usual.
To end the day I drew a Disney Pic of the Day while watching Friends. Today was Lady and the Tramp. I don't know why but I'm loving this idea. And the pencils. love the pencils.
Here it is, Disney Pic of the Day #2:
Well, that's life.


No comments:
Post a Comment