Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tangled.

Today started alright. Then it got great. So Laura stayed for one more night. We ended up just watching The Emperor's New Groove, eating popcorn and Reeses' Pieces. quality. So, with a bit of an earlier start than yesterday, we got meal equiv once again. Mocha creamices...let's just say it was an interesting choice.

Then we waited anxiously for my mom to come so we could get some more food for lunch...shocking that we were eating again, huh? ;) So we went to Applebee's for lunch. I got spinach and artichoke dip and ate all of it. Then Laur and I decided dessert would be a great idea and I got a chocolate OVERLOAD:



With our stomachs full, we headed back to campus to drop me off and say goodbye. For some reason, it was rough. I miss home. I miss the beach, I miss the fall in Point Pleasant. The sea air, the seagulls, the sounds, the small town. I feel comfortable there just walking around. I'm almost too contained here. I want to ride my bike with my friends. I know it's silly because they aren't there either and we all need to move on to "bigger and better things" and all that...but there are days where ya just miss it.

So, I went back to my room. Texted Aly. She was driving so Mrs. Spano answered and gave me some great advice. Reassured me that it would be fine. Then I got a fantastic text message asking "can I sleep over?".  happy. OF COURSE. So a few hours later Aly is driving around the loop at TCNJ. Got a parking pass and came back to the room. Made our rounds to see Andrew and Carl. Deanna was at a field hockey game and told us she would be home around 8. Time: 7:35. We wanted to surprise her. It was so worth it. She walked in the door to find Aly sitting on her blow up mattress and screeeeeamed. so great.

By then it was time for Breaking Bad. E.P.I.C.

Disney pic of the day #1: Tangled



No tracing involved. I absolutely looooooove drawing. Definitely more to come. ESPECIALLY Disney. I swear I will work there someday.

And of course, a selfie with Aly's glasses:


Love 'em.

Now we have such a night planned. Girls night sleepover. Girl talk, snacks, and (of course!!) lots of laughing involved. so excited. I love these people. <3

So, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment