Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Over the Moon.


I'm not going to talk about my day today, because nothing especially exciting happened to me today. surprising, right? Anyways, I had an ordinary day until just now.


I was working on my computer science lab, listening to one of my rekindled favorites, Demi Lovato. Laying on my bed, I got distracted looking around my room and started getting annoyed because nothing was working. I was looking at all of my pictures when something caught my eye. Right above the end of my bed I taped a note to the wall that my mom wrote to me a few weeks ago. It was pretty long but I just sectioned off this one section. It says, "Love you too much! So very proud of you - we all are. Your dad would be over the moon with your successes. <333 Love, Mom." So, that made me sad. But I taped it right next to this picture:



So I looked hard at this picture. I just love this picture. And all of a sudden, I got motivated. I wanted to show him how I can succeed. I didn't want to lay in bed anymore, I wanted to get up and get stuff done. I wanted to be smart again. Be happier, be excited, go for a run, go and do something. I'm so proud to say he is my dad. 

So I went online and looked at inspirational quotes. Meanwhile, Demi is belting in out the background and I was just so...ready. So, I want you to see what I was feeling. I found these and I just got so inspired:


Listen to these when you are reading these quotes and get ready for life. 

















 so I guess what I'm saying is that I'm one step closer. Maybe I haven't quite accepted everything as it is, and that will take time. But I can try to make it better. I can try to be happier. I'm not helpless. I can laugh, and I can smile. We're only given what we can handle, and the best that I can do it try. If I don't try, it was a waste of a chance. And I'm not going to waste any of my chances anymore. It's up to me. I know there will be days where it will feel like the world is crumbling down. It will hurt. And I'll be the first to admit that. But I'm not giving up. I think I've found that spark again. I lost it for a while, and I was in the dark. But it's my turn to lead the way now.  I want a great life, and I won't find it if I don't get up and live.

That's Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment