Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rawr.

No Disney pics these last two days. Sorry folks. Yesterday was insane and today I just wasn't feelin' it. Just wait for this weekend. Epic.

But here's a tiger just 'cause:




I drew it a little while ago.

So yesterday made me want to throw my computer across the room at my computer science professor because of the lab that he assigned us. The lab had three sections. First section, easy. Second section, easier. Third section, so incredibly difficult on something that WE HAVEN'T EVEN LEARNED. In fact, in the directions we were even told to look at a completely different chapter to figure it out!! what. is. that. I mean come onnnnnn. ugh.

Our lab was a partner project and I kid you not, my partner and I worked on our lab from 11:30-4 and 7:30-10:45 with not even a glimmer of hope. oh wells. On a separate note, I got my first Project back for CS. 80. I seem to be going on a streak here. I got 20 points off for ONE dumb change. As you can see, my professor is driving me a bit crazy. It's alright. I'm determined to get an A in this class. and I will.

So after completely wasting my wonderful Wednesday, I woke up for an optimistic Thursday. And once again...I was driven crazy. I cannot wait for the weekend. PLEASE COME SOONER. I had class, a meeting and two other classes before I nearly sprinted back to my room and dance around because I was done for the day. Ate some popcorn, watched New Girl, had a great dinner with Selena (and Jill showed up too!), headed to the lib to read a bit, then headed back to the room.

Then I got locked out. fan.freakin.tastic.

I waited in the lounge for Deanna to come back and now here I am. what a day.



While I was in class today I had a thought:

Isn't it interesting how you can look at someone and picture who they will become? That sounds weird. I mean that some people just have personalities that you can see being careers. There is this girl in one of my classes that I can see being the perfect teacher. And I can see one kid sitting in a Starbucks in the city on his laptop. And there is another girl that I can see living at the beach or California and surfing all of the time. This reminds me of a quote from Paper Towns:

"There are so many people. It is easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined."

Just a cool idea.


My brain is fried. Here's to a great Friday.

So, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment