Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Dance.

Ahh Sundays. I feel like everyone in the world should wake up listening to this:

Love.


So I'm back at TCNJ. It was nice being home, but the weekends home always seem to be so short. This morning I had lazy start, just laid in bed for a while before getting up to take a shower. I'll be honest, my diet today consisted entirely of cookies and kettlecorn. I'm not even sorry. :) So I decided to go downstairs and watch Aladdin. Always a favorite. I seriously love Disney, it always puts a smile on my face.

After minor iPod technicalities, my mom and I headed back to the good ol' conj. We listened to country music the whole way back. Apparently Alan Jackson was one of my dad's favorites, and Garth Brooks was also a huge favorite in our house when I was little. I love country music, I know for most people it's not a favorite but I just love it. Here's a favorite from Garth Brooks:


I feel like we listened to this song a lot over warm pancakes and orange juice on Sunday mornings. I just makes me remember a lot of things. Garth Brooks reminds me a lot of Christmas because we listen to a TON of his holiday songs. So you'll hear those too. I love how music can remind you of one thing every time you listen to it. I can remember when someone tells me their favorite part and I will think of them every time that part comes, or what we were doing exactly when we were listening to a certain song. I know that might be weird but music is such a great part of our lives, and there is so much to listen to and enjoy and share and it is just so wonderful. It's comforting and inspirational and it just means so much to me...and anyone really. Ask anyone.

So after my mom left and I hung out with Dan and Deanna as per usual, Deanna went to chapter and Dan and I had dinner. No vanilla ice cream today, a huge disappointment. But it's okay! I remembered that I brought back cookies and kettlecorn that I ate while watching Once Upon a Time when I came back. love. It's the perfect show for me. fairytales with a twist. If you haven't seen it, or even know what I'm talking about, go on Netflix and watch away. You will soon be obsessed. you're welcome. So after realizing that I have little to no self control when it comes to kettlecorn I had to eventually stop eating because all of the sugar was starting to hurt my mouth. oh wells, it was worth it. delish.

So now here we are, I'm laying on my bed, watching Miley: The Movement. It was quite the interesting program. I've always loved Miley, and even though she does seem a little on the crazy side...she's just being herself. Life's What You Make It. I admire that. And I love her music. She really is a Rock Star. Just don't watch the videos, they ruin it. Just listen the the music. And remember, Nobody's Perfect.

ahhhh dying. I Can't be Tamed. ;)



Nothing like an extraordinarily ordinary Sunday. Well, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment