WOW. I really need to start posting more regularly on here. Sorry folks. So I've got quite a bit to update you on....here it goes!
This weekend had its ups and downs. I watched Hocus Pocus with my mom, watched Harry Potter, went on bike rides, ate quite a bit (not surprised are you...?), went to the Halloween Parade, made cake pops, and of course, painted. Highlights were definitely seeing my friends together and going to Hoffman's like we usually do, and painting. I carved this pumpkin too!
A little Dracula Mickey for Halloween.
I honestly could not tell you why I love painting so much, but it's something about the colors. The colors always amaze me. So, I came up with four pieces to bring back to school:
The artwork of the weekend.
So, now I have almost completely run out of space on the walls, while Deanna's side remains..well...empty. Gotta spruce it uppp.
So before going back to the conj I took a trip to the beach. It was windy, but so nice. I could've sat there all day if I was allowed to. But, I couldn't so I took a couple of pictures to hold me over until I go back home again.
I just loooooove it so much. You don't need music, no tv, no talking, you don't need anything. It's just you, sitting there, with an endless amount of space in front of you. Coming and going. So many people talk about comparing their lives to the ocean. And you really can, but there is something that really applies right now. Missing someone comes in waves. Some days are good, and some days are bad. They come and they go. And sometimes you feel the worst that you have in a while, and that is when the ocean water really recedes. But only when the water goes back this far, you can have enough momentum to move farther up the beach than you have before.
Just a thought.
Well anyways. I had such a nice time at home. But now after a little motivational chat I think I might have a chip on my shoulder. I'm ready to finish this semester, ready to work and ready to fight. We can all have those bad days, we're allowed to. But we do need to have the courage and the will to fight back with everything in our power to win. So, I applied to the Disney College Program today. If I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be right now, I think that is a step in the right direction. I'll know if I move to the next round by November 15th. Basically, the program is where I would work in Disney World and get PAID(hollllaaa!!) while taking classes. It's the perfect step to get to know people so maybe I can be an intern there one day, and then really start my career there. And I can't wait.
So...right now everything is up in the air. Joining a sorority, studying abroad, staying at TCNJ, anything really. All I know is that I'm here because I'm supposed to be right now, and I'm taking it one day at a time.
On a lighter note, Deanna and I were HYSTERICAL while on YouTube tonight. I was actually in tears from these videos, so I hope they make you smile too:
That's Life.







No comments:
Post a Comment