Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fade into You.

Disney I am on my way!! well....hopefully. I have a phone interview on Friday at 3 so wish me luck!! I am so nervous and so excited and I really hope I get the chance to be a part of Disney magic. And, I'm not sure if it'll count for a ton of credits for school, but maybe that is just what I need. A little Disney magic and some hard work to help me remember who I want to be.

So today was okay. I had classes, and then group. Which we talked about a lot of things but I'm not sure anyone would really understand too well. It was kinda like a "you had to be there" thing.

Dinner was themed tonight. ohhhhhh the joys of Eick themed dinner. If you've never had one, come to TCNJ and experience it...because it is quite the experience. Tonight was a "Goulish gathering" which meant pink rice, questionable looking chicken, and food that was apparently supposed to look like the insides of a living thing. I've got three words for you TCNJ no.thank.you. So pasta and chicken it was, and even then it wasn't so great. shame.

Then the gang raced back up to the room and was welcomed by a phone call from the cutest cousins around. I could not stop laughing. The three of them were climbing up my uncle to try to see me, and after an accidental end of call mishap again (thanks Jackie) I saw Sofia's room and Andrew told me a hilarious knock knock joke. Ready?

"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Banana."
"Banana who?"
"BANANAPANTS!"

uhhhhh whaaaaa??

But it was hilarious because he absolutely cracked himself up. Literally rolling on the floor because he thought it was so funny.....

So after the facetime I started preparing for the Disney phone call and then it was 10. Nashville timeeeeee. (Sorry Aly!! No AHS for me tonight) And thank you abc for that surprising ending at the end of the show. mouth open. shocked. Love the music of this show so I HIGHLY recommend you listen to all of it because there is not one bad song.

On that note, I'll leave you with one of my favorites from the show so far and I really love it because of the lyrics, and if you listen to what they are saying I just think that it's actually amazing.


Got lots to do tomorrow, along with an advising meeting on Friday but...

That's Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment