Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loud Minds.

Well, I'm back at school. Back to homework and reading and outlines and all of that crazy nonsense. Although I'm watching the Food Network/X Games right now and The Grammy's are on tonight so that's not too bad. And I haven't even been that slammed with work yet either! 

I love love lovveeeee LOVE my French class. I can't wait to go to every week. I love my teacher, the group I'm in, how the language sounds, just everything about it. I can't wait to go to France and talk to people and everything. All of my other classes are pretty average.

So, now you're updated. Here's what I've been thinking about this weekend...

1. People are loud. They can be very very loud. So connected to themselves that they cannot see something outside of the little world that they surround themselves in. And I think that the things that most people do not see can be some of the most important things in the world.

2. I want to practice animation. I want to get some practice in animation and on the computer. Creating moving things and work in animation when I get older. (in fact there is someone coming to talk TCNJ who is an animator!!) 

3. I love the snow. Love everything about it. It's beautiful and quiet and calm and I wish that I could go snowboarding, and it's been snowing here quite a bit!

4. I don't want to get older and look back in my life and say "you know, I regret that time that I...." I want to do what makes me happy. But right now, I think that is just working hard in school, meeting new people, practice drawing, going to the gym, etc etc....

Alright well, I'm starting to get a headache and I have to read a little, but here are some pictures to think about:

Well he just says it all...


I absolutely love this quote.

You should always have summer.
This picture just makes me happy. "Adventure is out there!"

That's Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment