I'm sorry that I haven't posted in over a month, but, as I've said before, I've been so busy participating. There has been so much that has happened. It's been up, down, around in circles and zig-zagged all over the place. And that's okay. I don't think a straight line for a life is much of a life at all.
Did you know that the average person has about 50,000 thoughts per day? Around 70,000 if they are a deep thinker? So, you could imagine that I have thought about a lot of things in a month. I've started a quote book, read The Book Thief(highly recommend), and I'm still managing to get good grades and have a social life! So I guess you could say that things are going well. I'm really looking forward to this summer. I've made some great plans with Laura and my friends and it's just going to be so fun. I can hardly wait until finals are over.
It's going to be a transformation summer. Things are going to change for me. I'm going to make them change, I'm ready for it. I think I've just been feeling stuck for a while, and it's time to do something about it. It's time to let go of the things that have been holding me back and really jump back into life again. Clean my room, paint the walls, get a job, buy new clothes, anything. I'm excited.
I've been really into hand lettering quotes now, so here's just a fewwwww:
Annnnnd some fun pictures with some great people:
With finals just around the corner, I'd better get back to studying.
That's Life.




No comments:
Post a Comment